The Pitman mineral tenures are located west of the Skeena River in northwestern British Columbia and about 25 km North of Terrace. The total area of Pitman property is 5505 hectares in seven tenures.
Pitman property includes the following targets from the north towards the north;
- Gold Dome:
- Commodity: Gold
- Prospect dimension; Unknown
- Stage: Showing.
- Golden Dragon (GD): 2018 Discovery
- Commodity: High-grade Gold – Silver – Copper
- Prospect dimension: Actual dimension is unknown, 550m (W) x ~500m? (L) x (Thickness unknown)
- Stage: Drill ready prospect that includes several veining systems of Gold, Silver, and Copper.
- Dragon Tale (DT): 2018 Discovery
- Commodity: High-grade Silver, Copper, Zinc, Lead of Sedimentary setting of Bowser Lake adjacent to Hazelton formation
- Prospect dimension: 1.7km x 1 km, includes 320m (W) x 200m (L) x ~>100m (thickness exposed in creeks) outcrops
- Commodity: Moly-Copper-Silver
- Stage: Drilled developed prospect (historical)
2018 VTEM Airborne survey has been completed and data processing is underway for announcement.